Scientific Name - Centella asiatica
The Gotu Kola is best known for it's rejuvenation properties. It is a low growing clumping pond plant that prefers sun to part shade. The plant is used for a number of medicinal uses such as:
- Ease pain of Arthritis and Rhematism
- Boosts Central Nervous System
- Combats High Blood Pressure
- Improves Circulatory System
- Helps with Digestive Problems
- Repairs Skin
- Protects Veins and Blood Vessels.
Pond Plants can come in two sizes, 140mm ($12.95) or 200mm ($20.00) pot. The 140 pots are generally always in stock but the larger 200 pots are not always available. Please check for availability.
CLICK HERE TO READ OUR ARTICLE ON PLANTS