Scientific Name - Centella asiatica
The Gotu Kola is best known for it's rejuvenation properties. It is a low growing clumping pond plant that prefers sun to part shade. The plant is used for a number of medicinal uses such as:
- Ease pain of Arthritis and Rhematism
- Boosts Central Nervous System
- Combats High Blood Pressure
- Improves Circulatory System
- Helps with Digestive Problems
- Repairs Skin
- Protects Veins and Blood Vessels.
Pond Plants can come in two sizes, 140mm ($12.95) or 200mm (19.95) pot. The 140 pots are generally always in stock but the larger 200 pots are not always available. Please check for availability.
CLICK HERE TO READ OUR ARTICLE ON PLANTS