AquaMax Eco pumps the pond water to the watercourse, waterfall or filter system powerfully and reliably. The large-surface wrap-around filter allows coarse dirt particles such as fish waste or dead plant parts up to 8 mm in size to pass through. The pumps switch off automatically in the event of dry running or blockage, preventing damage to the unit. The environmental benefit: Thanks to the energy-efficient EC motor, the AquaMax Eco Classic constantly saves electricity.
The AquaMax Eco Classic offers a 3-year guarantee, which can be extended by an additional 2 years, to a 5-year guarantee, upon registration.
- The Large surface wrap around strainer allows coarse debris particles like fish waste or dead plants up to 8 mm to pass through
- The efficient motor is particularly economical and effectively reduces running costs.
- Includes a special stepped hose adapter.
- Thanks to organic design, it can be integrated in ponds and watercourses, almost invisibly.
- Rated voltage 220 - 240 V / 50Hz
Max Flow: 3500l/h
Max Head: 2.6m
Power: 35w / 240V
Pump Dimensions: 280 (L) x 230 (W) x 140 (H) mm
Cable Length: 10m
Minimum Recommended Tubing Size: 25mm