PondMax pond pumps are suitable for use in many different applications including fountains, water features, aquatic systems, aquarium applications and hydroponics. The soft start nature of the system helps to avoid sudden jolting at start up. The intelligent system will change motor speed to maximize the flow of water in the given circumstances. If the impellor gets jammed or stops, the circuitry will sense the state and cut the power automatically for three seconds and then power up again.
This procedure will repeat three times. If the rotor is still jammed, it will activate a prolonged low state, till the pump is turned off, and adequate maintenance is carried out. Thus minimizing motor burnout, due to electrical heat, through lack of water flow through the motor. The motor and electrical components are totally encapsulated in epoxy resin, ensuring safe operation under water.
Max Flow: 3800 l/h
Max Head: 4.6m
Transformer Specs: 240V AC - 12V DC 60VA
Pump Dimensions: 18 (L) x 11.5 (W) x 10.5 (D) cm
Cable Length: 10 Metres
Warranty: 2 + 1 Year
- Variable Frequency Motor Technology - Extra high speed rotations of impellor.
- Open Vane Impellor Design - Handles large particles sizes up to 4mm soft sediment.
- Long Life Impellor Design - Ceramic shaft is wear resistant and self-lubricated by water.
- High Head Pressure - Due to extra high speed rotations by impellor.
- Eco-Friendly - Exceptional low dB noise rating with low mechanical vibration.
- Tool-less Assembly - For easy maintenance. No special tools required.
- Rotor Stop Protection - Sensors automatically cut power in the event that the impellor stops rotating reducing the chance of motor burnout.
- Soft Start - Rotor starts at low speed and increases over a short period of time. this reduces sudden recoil kick back on start up.
- 12V Low Voltage Direct Current (DC) - This can be used safely in most applications.